DROP OFF & PICK UP PROCEDURES
FALL 2020 & SPRING 2021 SESSIONS
There is nothing more important to us than our students’ safety. To cut down on congestion and assure classes begin and end promptly, we will need everyone to follow these procedures:
DROP OFF/ARRIVAL PROCEDURES
• All vehicles must pull up to THE FRONT DOOR. (See map below.)
• Plan to arrive NO MORE THAN TEN MINUTES before class time.
• Cars must stay in line for drop off.
• Masks are required for everyone in the vehicle and are required to enter and exit the facility.
• Health screening will be conducted by a volunteer while the dancer is in the vehicle.
• If dancer passes screening, dancer may exit vehicle, sanitize hands, and enter the facility.
• If dancers are driving themselves, the arrival procedures remain the same, and the student may park their car and enter the building once they pass their health screening.
• Students entering the facility will either go directly into the studio (if the teacher says the studio is ready and fully disinfected) or students will stand in the hallway and lobby on the socially distanced floor indicators until the teacher invites them into the studio. Students will bring all of their belongings with them into the studio.
PICK UP/DEPARTURE PROCEDURES
Dancers will exit the facility directly from the studio and out the back door.
• All vehicles must pull up to THE BACK STUDIO DOOR. Please pull up close. (See map below.)
• Plan to arrive and be in line by the time the class ends. PLEASE BE ON TIME!
• Cars must stay in line for pick up.
• For older students who will recognize their vehicle, parents/guardians should stay in their car.
• For younger students, parents/guardians may step out and stand near their vehicle to help guide their child to them safely.
• Dancers who drove themselves will be permitted to exit the facility through the front doors. Social distancing must be maintained when exiting.
• The children of our check-in volunteers may exit with their parent through the front doors. Social distancing must be maintained when exiting.
If a parent or guardian is more than 5 minutes late picking up, their dancer will remain in the studio until they arrive. If an emergency occurs hindering timely pick up, please be in touch asap.
If parent/guardian is late more than 3 times when picking up their dancer, they will be charged $10 per occurrence for each time they are more than 15 minutes late thereafter. The studio is not responsible for caring for children who are not picked up on time.
While we will be monitoring the exit of dancers, CCB accepts no responsibility or liability for students leaving the building. Dancers who leave the building unsupervised do so at their own risk. Please discuss our pick-up procedures with your dancer ahead of time and communicate with them about safe ways to leave the building.
To be conducted by CCB volunteer BEFORE student gets out of vehicle, and masks must be worn by all people in the vehicle.
Parent/student will be asked these questions:
1) Has anyone in your household been in close contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
2) Have you (or your child) had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours: cough, sore throat, fever, severe headache, chills, shortness of breath, body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell?
- If answer is YES to either question above, vehicle must exit and go home.
- If answer is NO to above questions, student’s temperature will be taken.
With window rolled down where student is sitting, volunteer takes student’s temperature with infrared no-touch thermometer.
- If temperature is 100.4 or higher, student stays in vehicle and vehicle must exit and go home.
- If temperature is under 100.4, student will exit their vehicle, volunteer will provide hand sanitizer, and the student will enter the building and go directly into the studio.